Sunday, August 3, 2008

weekend decorating

Usually the best thing you can hope to find on the side of the road is a half eaten kebab. But I got lucky. My husband found this little gem on the side of the road in Newtown and brought it home to my great delight. You might think it looks like something that belongs in a nursing home in Florida, but I fancy it may have originated from the sea side home of a romance novelist in the 1950's. Hmmm. I for one count it as the most fabulous road side find around!
Mood boards.Not so much refelection of the mood you're on, but a wall mounted scrapbook of inspiration and general showing off. I updated mine on the weekend and would love love to see yours...send them to me because I'd love love love to do a post on delicious inspiration boards from fellow artistes!


No comments: