Tuesday, October 21, 2008

crowded teeth

While many people go around complaining about Generation Y (how they're lazy, ungrateful and selfish), let's take a moment to look at a very talented and motivated young woman, Michelle Romo, who is completing an illustration every day of her 25th year and posting them for the enjoyment of the world on her blog Crowded Teeth. While there are plenty of young folk who can't even manage to shower once a day let alone get motivated to do a digital artwork, take it as an encouraging sign that all hope is not lost! I love the name too...it takes me back to my pre-braces days- if only I had a dollar for every time I was told I had crowded teeth!

2 comments:

Michelle Romo said...

thank you for all the sweetness :)

kurrabikid said...

I predict big things for her...