Monday, November 24, 2008

back in the saddle

Wow! I'm back...and despite the wondrous trip I've had I still call my gorgeous Sydney home (even though Paris and Tuscany make a good close second!) The next 30 days at Love Illustrated are going to be packed with some serious design goodies! I'll do a week's worth of posts on each city/country and even when I've done that I've got lomo pics coming back from the lab and months and months worth of designers, shops and products to fuel this baby for a long time!!! First stop... LONDON!

LONDON FAVOURITES...Discovering SoHo, high tea at the Victoria and Albert Museum, eating chocolate coated strawberries from Godiva's, choosing a perfume at Penhalligans, pretending to be rich while perusing the luxe goods at Liberty and last but not least, being
 surprised by the sunshine! I WISH I'D... Bought that belt from Ollie & Nic and that bag from Dahlia in SoHo, but it was the first week and I was trying to show restraint for Paris!

First show and tell for you- DO Store, Regent St, Soho. Find modern design in this amazing 2 level store that you haven't seen every where else. Matali Crasset's Wonderland Mirror and table linen and cushions by AK-LH were faves of mine.

No comments: