Monday, January 12, 2009

other people's pixels

Illustrators, designers and photographers are like the catwalk models of the artistic world... because they require an impressive portfolio to get more work! However, unlike models, we don't have a team of helpers doing our mundane chores while we walk up and down a big plank in designer clothing! If you hate doing up your website as much as me, and just want to get on with the job of drawing, why not join many of the leading artists handing the job over to Other People's Pixels...solely providing templated portfolio sites for creative people,they are incredibly affordable, the design templates are chic and simple and all you have to do is upload your work. And if my favourite illustrator in the world (Kat Heyes) has signed up with them, I'll certainly be following suit next time I revamp my look!




1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can see that you draw inspiriation from Kat's work (no pun intended)
great to have you back....